I heard this song while praying for many of you who read my simple posts. The pain of so many of you, especially those who have recently lost loved ones, has become my own. Right this moment, I'd like to be in multiple places at once, hugging you, listening or simply sitting together. For now, this is the best I can add to my loving concern and heartfelt prayers.
In this song, Laura asks, "What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near?" For all my friends and loved ones who are grieving right now, I hope not. I pray that your peace will come sooner rather than later, and that you will experience God's comforting presence now, even as you hear this song.
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)
With love & prayers,
(See Perseverance: Adversity's Gift for more inspiration and hope.)
Saturday, August 27, 2011
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (43)
- Song "Blessings," by Laura Story
- Adversity's Gift: Perseverance
- Local Ministry Opportunity: Sanford, FL
- A Morning Resolve: A Prayer
- Healing Through Music
- A Lesson in Patience from Hens and Chickens
- Back to School Humor for Calvin & Hobbes fans
- Living in the Moment
- Dr Mari's Health & Hope Corner: A Cup of Joy - Aug...
- ▼ August (9)