Follow this link to A Cup of Joy, this month's Health & Hope Corner by Dr Mari. It is featured at Hope Matters and was written in honor of Titi Myriam, my beautiful aunt whose contagious joy continues to bless my life. Te amo, Titi!
* This column is a "small thing" I do "with great love," as Mother Teresa taught. It is published monthly by Hope Matters, a company that seeks to spread hope to those walking through the stormy seas of cancer, Alzheimer's disease, or through the uncertainty and stress of military deployment. I have the privilege of serving as their translator and copy editor. Through books, workshops, special events, and advocacy efforts, Hope Matters provides tools, resources, and hope for tough journeys. *
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
I am a Physician Coach Helping Docs Thrive, national keynote speaker, and the author of 4 books, including Recapturing Joy in Medicine. My website is www.faithfulMD.com. © 2010-21 Amaryllis Sánchez Wohlever, MD. All Rights Reserved.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (43)
- Song "Blessings," by Laura Story
- Adversity's Gift: Perseverance
- Local Ministry Opportunity: Sanford, FL
- A Morning Resolve: A Prayer
- Healing Through Music
- A Lesson in Patience from Hens and Chickens
- Back to School Humor for Calvin & Hobbes fans
- Living in the Moment
- Dr Mari's Health & Hope Corner: A Cup of Joy - Aug...
- ▼ August (9)